Monday, May 19, 2014

Hello!

Welcome to my blog! The first question one may ask when reading the title of my blog is, " What the hecky is an idio.. idiosyncraptic?" To answer, the Merriam Webster dictionary defines idiosyncrasy as

  • an unusual way in which a particular person behaves or thinks
  • an unusual feature of something
I must tell you, I spent several hours racking my brain for a suitable blog title. I happened upon this word and immediately thought it was perfect. Thus, the title "The Opinions of an Idiosyncratic" was born! (the idiosyncratic in question is me, btw)

So. The point of this blog? Here I shall write about my thoughts on events, issues, and random topics. I'm not even sure if people will read this blog. Although, I do suppose this blog is more of for my benefit than for others because I will mostly be writing about occurrences in my life. But before you actually begin to read some of my posts, let me thrust upon you information you don't really care about.
My name is Andrea. First and foremost, I am a Christian (don't freak out). I consider myself a nerd, bookworm, gamer.. I could go on.

Now, on to real posts! I shall attempt to write an actual post soon.

2 comments:

  1. Your blog will be/is awesome, Andrea. Can't wait for more posts! (I've been checking back for the past two months....sitting on pins & needles!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really can't wait to see more from your blog! This is so exciting, best of luck on your journey. If you're looking for a blog designer to help you out, I'm your girl! <3

    Emily // Lynde Avenue Designs

    ReplyDelete